The election is November 6,2018. While that may be a little more than 90 days away these next months will go fast. There is always work to be done and the committee encourages you to complete the volunteer form as soon as possible.
The campaign volunteer form is available right now. You can easily find it under “Get Involved” on the navigation menu of seandelahanty.com or click Delahanty Volunteer Form.
Volunteers are needed in the following ways:
- Registration Drive: Getting Louisville residents registered to vote
- Neighborhood Literature Drops: Walking precincts dropping off information at voters homes
- Phone Bank: Calling registered voters
- Events: Hosting and supporting the committee at events
- Get Out The Vote: Help get voters to the polls on election day
- Yard Sign Delivery: Delivery yard signs to supporters
- Campaign Administrative Work: Web updates, digital marketing, general tasks
There are a lot of things to do in just over 90 days. Get involved today.
Reposted from https://www.seandelahanty.com/2018/08/03/become-a-volunteer-our-online-form-is-live/