Editor's Note: This week Capital & Main debuts “The Heat 2020,” reporter Judith Lewis Mernit's column exploring the nexus of climate change and politics in the current election year … Scott Shoupe has always been a Democrat. … Kentucky U.S. Senate candidate Charles Booker, Massachusetts Senator … Google RSS Source
Will Climate Change Kentucky's 2020 Politics?
More from Election 2020More posts in Election 2020 »
- Texas Roadhouse employees possibly exposed to coronavirus
- Louisville Cuban community rallies behind restaurant owner in response to protesters’ list of demands for NuLu businessesLouisville Cuban community rallies behind restaurant owner in response to protesters’ list of demands for NuLu businesses
- Scattered storms Monday, then feeling better!
- Authorities identify victim in fatal Portland shooting
More from NationalMore posts in National »
- Americans Who Mainly Get Their News on Social Media Are Less Engaged, Less Knowledgeable
- Charles Booker outpolls Amy McGrath in <b>KY</b> Dem. <b>Senate</b> primary
- If You're Getting a Second Stimulus Check, It'll Probably Happen by Aug. 8
- <b>US Senate</b> Candidate McGrath Visits Cadiz, Walks in Awaken March